Monday, July 11, 2011
Know the grading of Handmade Singing Bowl according to the sound note
Handmade Singing Bowl grading according to the sound note:
1. The ROOT chakra, is the FIRST or BASE chakra, is located at the base of the spine. It is associated with issues of survival, drive, ambition, grounding one's energy in the physical dimension, your life forces, and balancing experiences that create "fight or flight". The color of the root chakra is RED and the musical note is C.
2. The SACRAL chakra is the SECOND chakra or the SEXUAL chakra, is positioned in the area between the navel and the pubic bone.
Depending on which sources you read, it can be shown to be centered on the navel itself or to be aligned with the sexual organs - ovaries in women and testes in men. It is associated with creativity, sexuality, relationship, and reproduction. The color of the sacral or second chakra is ORANGE and the musical note is D.
3. The SOLAR PLEXUS chakra or THIRD chakra is located midway between the end of the breastbone and the navel. It is associated with issues of personal power, emotions (especially blocked emotions), passion for living, and the ability to protect oneself from being the target of negative or aggressive emotions.The color of the solar plexus chakra is YELLOW and the musical note is E.
4. The HEART chakra is positioned in the center of the chest, usually shown to be even with the nipple line. The heart is associated with compassion, friendship, empathy and the ability to give and receive love. The color of the heart chakra is GREEN and the musical note is F. Sometimes the heart chakra is shown as pink, especially in relation to sending love out from the heart.
5. The THROAT chakra is positioned in the base of throat. It is associated with communication, expression and speaking one's truth. The color of the throat chakra is AZURE BLUE and the musical note is G.
6. The THIRD EYE chakra is located in the center of the forehead. This chakra is also called the AJNA center. It is associated with intuition, understanding, visualization, and inner vision. The color of the third eye chakra is DARK INDIGO BLUE and the musical note is A.
7. The CROWN chakra or HEAD chakra is positioned at the top of the head. It is associated with cosmic awareness, highest spirituality, and complete integration with Source. VIOLET is the color of the crown chakra and the musical note is B.